Current Accel™ VR
Single-Chamber Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD)
- The DF4 connector is designed to simplify implants by streamlining defibrillation connections into a single terminal pin and reducing the number of set screws
- ACap™ Confirm Pacing System periodically completes a threshold search and automatically adjusts amplitude to address patients’ changing atrial thresholds
- DeFT Response™ technology offers the most noninvasive options for managing high DFTs
- The SenseAbility™ feature provides the flexibility to fine-tune programming around T-wave oversensing without decreasing sensitivity
- Vibratory patient notifier enables patients with hearing problems to be alerted to a low battery, lead-related complications and more
- Automatic daily high-voltage lead integrity test is designed to ensure optimal patient safety
Brief Summary: Prior to using these devices, please review the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse events and directions for use. Devices depicted may not be available in all countries. Check with your St. Jude Medical representative for product availability in your country.
Indications: The devices are intended to provide ventricular antitachycardia pacing and ventricular defibrillation for automated treatment of life-threatening ventricular arrhythmias.
Contraindications: Contraindications for use of the pulse generator system include ventricular tachyarrhythmias resulting from transient or correctable factors such as drug toxicity, electrolyte imbalance, or acute myocardial infarction.